Oi!

Wotcha think you're doin' here then? You think you can just waddle in like that, do ya?

This here, laddie, is a top-secret Brickspace testin' ground. Yup, thassright. So you'd better geddout before someone sees ya pokin' around...

Monday 23 February 2009

New Brickfilms.com features

Hi guys! I thought I'd let you know about a new Brickfilms.com feature: Tutorials. Ok, so I'm really not sold on the new site design, and I haven't liked Brickfilms.com  since I realised they patented the word 'Brickfilm', which other people have been using for years. I was just looking at the new site, 3.0, to see what it looked like (It's horrible!, go to bricks in motion instead). I found the tutorials page. It's terrible, it's just a massive block of indigestible text. We make better tutorials in our 'Tips & Tricks' section! So, the new Brickfilms.com is terrible. They really need to get their act together. The movie archive is still tiny too!



-Luke, editor

No comments: