Oi!

Wotcha think you're doin' here then? You think you can just waddle in like that, do ya?

This here, laddie, is a top-secret Brickspace testin' ground. Yup, thassright. So you'd better geddout before someone sees ya pokin' around...

Tuesday 17 February 2009

Monkfish 44: Hardsuits

Once again, I will give you a glimpse into the savage (and very creative) world of Lego Hardsuits. I've found a great Flickr user, Monkfish44 , and here are some of his best Hardsuits:
A 'Work Suit': has some great grey/yellow bricks (what a brilliant colour scheme, oh wait, it's the colour scheme for this blog!), and I love the decals too. Not to mention the feet :D!
Don't even get me started on this one, the Bitaur. I love all the techniques used (look at his shoulders and feet, it'll blow you away), and the purple is nice too, as a background.
This one's called Khan. Though it's not as good as the others, I like the use of a flagpole with horns, and the legs are good too. I don't think I've ever seen an ancient Mongolia-inspired Hardsuit before.

Well, those are the three that are my favourites. To see Monkfish 44's other Hardsuit offerings click here.

No comments: