Oi!

Wotcha think you're doin' here then? You think you can just waddle in like that, do ya?

This here, laddie, is a top-secret Brickspace testin' ground. Yup, thassright. So you'd better geddout before someone sees ya pokin' around...

Tuesday 27 January 2009

Welcome Staff Member Chris!

I'd like to welcome a new staff member today! It's the first time I've had to do this on Brickspace (Genesis, Luke and Tim all arrived when this site was Best of Brickshelf, and I've been here ever since the start of last year when I originally set up the blog as Best Lego...Ever!), so I'm really proud.

So let's give a big hello to Chris, the fifth ever Brickspace staff member! We hope he'll be at home here, and I'm sure he'll fit in perfectly. Sorry to those of you who saw his personal page on the staff page a few weeks ago: Chris' inclusion into Brickspace took longer than we thought. So I'll get him a new one soon, don't fear! Chris is the first staff member to be in one of our new staff positions, too: he's Brickspace's first Film Critic!

And I'd also like to welcome back Tim, or Stickman, to Brickspace. Long time no see, pal!

No comments: