Oi!

Wotcha think you're doin' here then? You think you can just waddle in like that, do ya?

This here, laddie, is a top-secret Brickspace testin' ground. Yup, thassright. So you'd better geddout before someone sees ya pokin' around...

Friday 30 January 2009

Hamster and Lego Elevator

Here's a delightful video suggested to me by David Boddy (I've given up with all your usernames etc, I'm sticking with your real name from now on). Though it may have very little to do with lego, I find what is fascinating about this video is the way it shows the hamster's learning curve, and how the hamster is first scared of the elevator, then intrigued, then excited and tries to access the tube or whatever it is. He even turns down an open door to his cage.

Now, I know this video's pretty rubbish in every other department (editing, titles, music etc), but the guy's got iMovie and that's what counts. Good on yer, son!

No comments: