Oi!

Wotcha think you're doin' here then? You think you can just waddle in like that, do ya?

This here, laddie, is a top-secret Brickspace testin' ground. Yup, thassright. So you'd better geddout before someone sees ya pokin' around...

Monday 16 March 2009

Space Pirate Customs


BrickSpace coverage of the just ended contest over in the Space-Pirate Group on Flickr. A fantastic round-up of entries into this contest.

This entry by 'Nickre on Flickr wonderfully uses a technique originally used by Michael Jasper in a new way and has fantastic use of rubber bands.

This entry by 'Ricky features a great idea for a flame thrower and just holds you in with some sort of style.

Most likely one of my favorite entries (other than my own of course) is the pirate designed by Tadashistate who executes pirate and space beautifully together.

And now taking a short opportunity to blog myself I present my figure for the contest.

Thanks,
Zack

No comments: