Oi!

Wotcha think you're doin' here then? You think you can just waddle in like that, do ya?

This here, laddie, is a top-secret Brickspace testin' ground. Yup, thassright. So you'd better geddout before someone sees ya pokin' around...

Friday 13 March 2009

Happy Red Nose Day!

Though it may not be much of a big event in America, Red Nose Day is a huge fund-raising event over here in England. So, for all of you english readers out there, get donating! The number is 0345 910 910, and I'm sure your donation would be very much appreciated by someone in need around the world. People from outside the UK should be able to donate too.

Now I know it sounds as if I work for Red Nose Day, but I just don't want RND to go unannounced here on Brickspace.

RND, as part of their campaign, sold two T-shirts of the Beatles and the Two Ronnies, put into black+white and with red noses put on. So I thought I would do the same for some of the Lego celebrities. Enjoy!

Nannan Zhang...
...Nathan Sawaya...
...and, of course, Jørgen Vig Knudstorp!
Have a great evening, everybody!
~John

No comments: