Oi!

Wotcha think you're doin' here then? You think you can just waddle in like that, do ya?

This here, laddie, is a top-secret Brickspace testin' ground. Yup, thassright. So you'd better geddout before someone sees ya pokin' around...

Monday 9 March 2009

Brickfilms.com

Oh my gosh. I've only just seen the new brickfilms.com and it's terrible! Admittedly it's better than the previous design, but it's still ugly, what with the glowing letters in the menu bar, and Brickfilms.com, in my opinion, had got worse and worse since the new owners came in. However, DO NOT FRET. On a slightly happier note, Bricks In Motion has gone from strength to strength and it looks beautiful, even better, PHILIP HEINRICH HAS TAKEN IT OVER, WAHOOOOOOOO! Ok, I'll calm down now, but I think that's true. I'll keep you posted if there is any further news, or brickfilms.com mishaps! I know not all of you will agree with me, and I'm open to debate, so feel free to tell us your views on the comments.
NB The BIM archive should be up and running pretty soon (hopefully)!



-Luke, editor

No comments: