Oi!

Wotcha think you're doin' here then? You think you can just waddle in like that, do ya?

This here, laddie, is a top-secret Brickspace testin' ground. Yup, thassright. So you'd better geddout before someone sees ya pokin' around...

Monday 6 April 2009

What've we been up to?

It seems to be the case that when someone joins our staff, we stop posting their creations. So I thought I might just show you guys what we've been up to in the last few weeks, since most of our staff are brilliant builders as well as good bloggers.

Zack has been showing off his furniture skills...
And building wacky Podracers!

Jacob's been hard at work designing this great spaceship...
...and this brilliantly-designed WIP truck with a unique front cabin!


Doc Sinister's been messing around with cows in ways never before explored by humankind...
...and raking in the TLG goods for the Lego Tat collection on Flickr!

Gorazd's been hard at work creating his own version of the upcoming Space Police sets, such as this police ship...
and this swooshable Space Pirate punk ship thingy. Emos in space!

Sadly, Teikjoon has informed his fans that he will be leaving the Lego community indefinately, and has espressed himself in a poem:


I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.


So, I am guessing this means he won't be contributing to Brickspace any more. We will all miss you here, Teikjoon! Fare well! Adieu!

On a lighter note, I've been having a bit of fun with some windows...
And, as Zack showed you a while back, building Power Miners alt models. Boy, it sure does feel good to blog my own creations. Blow my own trumpet, y'know? Play my own piano, slap my own fish, drink my own tea, climb my own fence, eat my own scone...

Oh dear. I've got carried away.

~John

No comments: