Oi!

Wotcha think you're doin' here then? You think you can just waddle in like that, do ya?

This here, laddie, is a top-secret Brickspace testin' ground. Yup, thassright. So you'd better geddout before someone sees ya pokin' around...

Saturday 13 December 2008

Jørgen Vig Knudstorp #3: Schüpermarcketing!


Jørgen prepares for Christmas.

Now, due to the IMMENSE SIZE of this comic, and due to complaints about the last one, I've had to completely change the way you will view this JVK comic. Those with fast internet connections or those who want to download the whole thing, click this link to the Photobucket-hosted page:


I really hope you enjoy this comic! I've put a lot of work into it, Fireworks has crashed on me more times than I can remember when opening this and the second one simultaneously, and, of course, I've included the all-new Jørgen faces. This comic has set down a long list of design constraints that I need to remember for each comic in the future, like the top bar, the design of Jørgen's shirt, the font, text colour, glow properties and size of each and every speech label. Now, I've had a lot of help with this one, so here's a list of people and things I'd like to thank:

  • LUKE, for inspiring me and geting me going with this immense project
  • FIREWORKS CS3, for not crashing and losing all my unsaved data.
  • JØRGEN HIMSELF, for providing some pictures and a video of him on the Lego and Monacle sites.
  • APPLE, for making such easy keyboard shortcuts to 'å' and 'ø'
  • TINY HAPPY BLOG, for providing this following picture of Danish clothes, modelled by Jørgen in the comic!
Don't forget, check out the new Jørgen Vig Knudstorp blog, Jåm !

No comments: