Oi!

Wotcha think you're doin' here then? You think you can just waddle in like that, do ya?

This here, laddie, is a top-secret Brickspace testin' ground. Yup, thassright. So you'd better geddout before someone sees ya pokin' around...

Friday 5 December 2008

Flaming meteor!

ARGH! The world is over! No! Please, not another meteor! I've so much to do in my life! I'll never actually do anything with my life! I won't have lunch tomorrow! I'll never see 2012! I might never finish JVK #3! No ! NO! NOOOOOOOOOO!

Phew, sorry there, guys. I just got all worked up about this great creation, made by Brickshelf's very own 'Izzo'. Check out his archive by following the link, and have fun! He has so many great creations, especially his vignettes. Fans of Sugegasa will particularly enjoy Izzo's misc. section. Go on, check it out!

No comments: