Oi!

Wotcha think you're doin' here then? You think you can just waddle in like that, do ya?

This here, laddie, is a top-secret Brickspace testin' ground. Yup, thassright. So you'd better geddout before someone sees ya pokin' around...

Wednesday 6 May 2009

Brickspace 4.0 info

Hi guys, I was just talking to John the other day about 4.0 and what was happening when he and I realized neither of us had a clue, so we managed to clear things up and I just want to let you know what's happening. We are currently in Brickspace 4.0 (For more info click here) with star ratings, a modified logo, wider columns, several new graphical elements and a new search box. You might be excited by 4.0 but you haven't seen nothing yet! 4.1 is coming extremely soon (A month or so) with totally new features. I can't reveal too much but here's a hint- we've just got the help of a person we know who's a flash genius! Another whole new feature I want to promote is 'Get involved' and you can find more info by clicking here.

Finally, why not check out this comic I made to promote 4.0, with our 4.0 slogan: 4.0... How will you react? Just click here to see it.




-Luke, editor

No comments: