Oi!

Wotcha think you're doin' here then? You think you can just waddle in like that, do ya?

This here, laddie, is a top-secret Brickspace testin' ground. Yup, thassright. So you'd better geddout before someone sees ya pokin' around...

Wednesday 24 September 2008

Predator


RAWR! I'm in a good mood today, so I'll post another of my cool pics I used for the new header. Well, actually, I'm always in a good mood! lol! So, here is a vignette of a 'Predator', as in the film 'Alien vs. Predator'. I've never seen a Predator before, since the film is so dark you can't see anything! Oh, I saw the film Alien too. It was very strangely directed. So, I'll give you three guesses as to who designed this...come on, you should know this...come on...oh well, it was Nathan Sawaya, the lawyer-turned-LEGO artist. Ok, bye!
ps. Don't forget that October 1st is National Brachiosaurus Day!

No comments: